- To determine the radius of curvature of a spherical surface.
- It has three pointed legs and one center screw.
- The graduated brass disc with 100 divisions / 0.01mm.
- A vertical scale with -10 to +10 / 1mm division.
- One rotation of the disc moves the center screw by 1 division on the vertical scale.
California Proposition 65 Warning
This product contains lead
Consumers should understand that lead exposure can be detrimental. However, use of this product in normal circumstances should not pose a health hazard.
According to the CDC, lead exposure occurs mostly by ingestion or by inhalation. Dermal exposure (touching) is not considered a significant pathway for the general population. Lead exposure is particularly an issue for children and pregnant women.
This item should not be cut, altered or ingested in anyway. If this item should become damaged, such that inhalation or ingestion of dust or small particles is possible, then it should be safely discarded. We recommend washing your hands after touching this item too.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or 1-855-299-0910