Spectrometer – Vernier Scale to 30 Seconds of Arc
- Consists of a heavy cast base and a pillar for collimator support.
- A telescope arm moves along a fixed circular plate 150mm diameter, graduated in degrees.
- Circular plate with a double ended vernier for better accuracy with a least count of 30 degree.
- Fine adjustment by using a knob and coarse adjustment by hand.
- Collimator and telescope mounted with an axis adjustment system.
- Telescope and collimator fitted with coated achromatic objective of 32mm diameter and 178mm focal length.
- Focusing by rack and pinion.
- Collimator slit 6mm long.
- 10x Ramsden eyepiece with crosshair.
- 75mm diameter prism/grating table, fully adjustable, with prism and grating holders, and an engraved ring pattern.
- Built-in magnifying eye glass for reading vernier scale.
- Supplied in a styrofoam case with instruction manual.