Air Core Solenoid
- To provide external magnetic field where required and to change the rate of flux passing through a coil
- Consists of a plastic spool with windings of insulated copper wire.
- A 16cm long ceramic solenoid with 5.5cm I.D.
- End plates have brass binding posts (not as shown)
- Capacity 10 amperes when used intermittently and 5 amperes when used continuously without overheating
California Proposition 65 Warning
This product contains lead
Consumers should understand that lead exposure can be detrimental. However, use of this product in normal circumstances should not pose a health hazard.
According to the CDC, lead exposure occurs mostly by ingestion or by inhalation. Dermal exposure (touching) is not considered a significant pathway for the general population. Lead exposure is particularly an issue for children and pregnant women.
This item should not be cut, altered or ingested in anyway. If this item should become damaged, such that inhalation or ingestion of dust or small particles is possible, then it should be safely discarded. We recommend washing your hands after touching this item too.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-855-299-0910